A chemical resistant nano silicate hybrid coating which has excellent acid and alkaline resistance. The cured film is tough and thermal shock resistant. It is an eco-friendly product as it contains very little hazardous organic solvent.
Provides a nontoxic coating to concrete and steel surfaces which is both chemical and corrosion resistant.
- Application Area
- Protective Coating
- Structural Repair
A Chemical Resistant Reactive Nano Silicate Hybrid Coating
- Exceptional adhesion to a variety of substrate including prepared old/new concrete floor/wall which is free from oil, stains and other contaminants.
- Areas of application includes chemical lab, battery room, acid/alkaline tank, tank farm lining, sewerage tanks, galvanizing plant and other chemical prone areas.
- VOC compliance
- High chemical resistant
- Fire resistant; cured coating is nonflammable (>500 °C)
- Extremely hard wearing, behaves like glass when fully cured
- Water tolerant; product is not sensitive to ground moisture
- Extremely good adhesion strength even on ill prepared & difficult substrates
Modified High Build Epoxy Vinyl Ester Resin For High
Temperature, Solvent And Chemical Resistance Coating Or FRP Lining System
A high build epoxy vinyl ester resins formulated with specially selected curing agents to withstand high temperature exposure, solvent and chemical attacks. A slip resistant texture can also be formulated if desired.
- Ideally suited for use in tank coating or lining where a high degree of resistance to chemicals, oils and grease is required such as waste water treatment tank lining, chemical manufacturing plants area, chemical drainage gutter or pipe and transportation tank lining.
- Durable and low maintenance costs
- High chemical temperature resistance
- Excellent chemical resistant against a wide range of industrial chemicals
- Liquid applied
- Specially formulated for use in hot climate area
Available in White and Coral Brown. Other colors can be matched upon request.
A High Chemical Resistant Solvent-Free Novalac Epoxy Coating
A solvent-free, high chemical resistant Novolac epoxy coating and lining system for concrete and steel.
- Ideal for all cementitious and steel substrates that requires a high chemical and abrasion resistant floor finish.
- Its ultra high build formulation allows for a thickness of up to 100μ to be achieved in a single spray application.
- Recommended to use as a protective and lining coating on both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Application area includes water treatment tanks, chemical production facilities, tank farm, pulp, oil/gas facilities, crude oil production and paper mills.
- Excellent resistance to chemical, abrasion, impact and thermal shock
- High bonding strength when used with suitable primers
- Low permeability to water and chloride ions
- High chemical resistance; passed 60% concentration Hydrochloric Acid (HCI) test
- Low odour and food grade
Available in Standard Flooring Colors and in clear. Other colors can be matched upon request.
A Non-Toxic, Potable Water Tank Lining
A high solid, non-toxic epoxy tank and surface lining.
- A non-toxic coating to concrete and steel surfaces which are both chemical and corrosion resistant.
- Designed to be used as water, fuel, ballast and storage tank lining.
- Also applicable to hopper cars, cement mixer, silos, oil tanker, reservoirs, tanks and food processing environments.
- High build in 2 coats.
- Safe food grade product
- BS 6920 compliance
- Reliable and low maintenance
- Self priming – used as primer / top coat
- Highly resistant to chemical and abrasion
Available in white and light blue. Other colors can be matched upon request.