A high solid, economical and reliable coal tar epoxy polyamide. Excellent for protection of steel and concrete in immersion and offshore services.
Providing protection for steel from corrosion as well as underground surfaces from immersion in areas including water mains, reservoirs, offshore platforms and marine structures.
- Application Area
- Protective Coating
- Structural Repair
A Coal Tar Epoxy Coating
- As a lining for exterior and tank interior carrying sour crude oil, petroleum products & salt water ballast. Also ideal to be used as protection for piping, trenches, sumps and barges.
- As a heavy-duty coating for steel and concrete surfaces in sewage treatment plants, paper mills, chemical plants etc.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent chemical and water resistance
A Solvent Free Underwater Epoxy
A two component solvent free epoxy that can be directly applied on wet and damp surfaces of concrete and mild steel. It is particularly useful where concrete surfaces are damp and cannot be dried out.
- Suitable for rehabilitation of corroded steel and concrete structures in tidal zone and below water line.
- Can be applied to sewage works, marine environments, basements and tunnels.
- Can be applied directly to mild steel and concrete
- Corrosion, chemical and abrasion resistant
- Excellent resistance against salt and water
- Excellent adhesion
Available in a range of standard color combinations. Special colors can be matched on request.
Underwater Epoxy Resin Injection
An underwater grade, low viscosity epoxy adhesive formulated to seal and repair fine cracks in concrete as to restore the concrete’s structural strength.
- Specially formulated for underwater or marine structure applications.
- The cured adhesive will seal the cracks entirely and completely restores the concrete to its original monolithic condition.
- Also suitable to be used as a repairing material for rebounding of delamination in concrete toppings, grouting of bolts, anchor bars etc and consolidation of friable rocks and stones.
- Fast cure
- High strength
- Low viscosity, ready to flow
- Excellent adhesion even on damp surfaces
- Low reactivity thus reduces exothermic heat generation
A High Build Zinc Rich Epoxy Primer
A high build, zinc-rich primer based on epoxy with excellent abrasion resistance that provides a long term corrosion protection to steel substrates.
- Specially formulated to be used for maintenance or re-coating of inorganic zinc silicate primed areas.
- Can also be used as a general zinc primer for galvanized steels and structural steel works.
- Area of application includes chemical processing plant, exteriors of containers, paper mills, offshore platforms, refineries, marine structures, hulls, jetty piles and ship bottoms.
- Fast drying
- Quick and easy handling
- Forms a durable coat compatible with a wide range of topcoats