A two component solvent free epoxy that can be directly applied on wet and damp surfaces of concrete and mild steel. It is particularly useful where concrete surfaces are damp and cannot be dried out.
- Suitable for rehabilitation of corroded steel and concrete structures in tidal zone and below water line.
- Can be applied to sewage works, marine environments, basements and tunnels.
- Can be applied directly to mild steel and concrete
- Corrosion, chemical and abrasion resistant
- Excellent resistance against salt and water
- Excellent adhesion
Available in a range of standard color combinations. Special colors can be matched on request.
Disclaimer: Coverage figure given is theoretical and the practical coverage may be reduced due to site condition etc. CEMKRETE makes no representation or guarantee of any kind regarding the appearance or suitability of our product. Feel free to contact us for specification assistance.