Modified High Build Epoxy Vinyl Ester Resin For High
Temperature, Solvent And Chemical Resistance Coating Or FRP Lining System
A high build epoxy vinyl ester resins formulated with specially selected curing agents to withstand high temperature exposure, solvent and chemical attacks. A slip resistant texture can also be formulated if desired.
- Ideally suited for use in tank coating or lining where a high degree of resistance to chemicals, oils and grease is required such as waste water treatment tank lining, chemical manufacturing plants area, chemical drainage gutter or pipe and transportation tank lining.
- Durable and low maintenance costs
- High chemical temperature resistance
- Excellent chemical resistant against a wide range of industrial chemicals
- Liquid applied
- Specially formulated for use in hot climate area
Available in White and Coral Brown. Other colors can be matched upon request.
Disclaimer: Coverage figure given is theoretical and the practical coverage may be reduced due to site condition etc. CEMKRETE makes no representation or guarantee of any kind regarding the appearance or suitability of our product. Feel free to contact us for specification assistance.