A hybrid coating which is synthesized of inorganic component as a main component and organic component as a subcomponent with molecular unit reaction. It is an eco-friendly product which contains very little hazardous organic solvent.
- Exceptional adhesion to a variety of substrate including prepared old/new concrete floors which are free from oil, stain and other contaminants.
- Area of application includes car parking lot, aircraft hangar, machinery room, utility room, maintenance room, factory, warehouse, chemical lab, general office and food processing plant.
- Chemical/oil resistant
- Anti stain, Anti-Graffiti
- Fire resistant – cured coating is nonflammable (>500 °C)
- Extremely hard wearing
- Water tolerant – product is not sensitive to ground moisture
- Excellent adhesion
- Not sensitive to high humidity and low temperature
Available in standard colors and clear.
Disclaimer: Coverage figure given is theoretical and the practical coverage may be reduced due to site condition etc. CEMKRETE makes no representation or guarantee of any kind regarding the appearance or suitability of our product. Feel free to contact us for specification assistance.