Flexible PU Sports Court System
Search Results for: 506
- Application Area
- Protective Coating
- Structural Repair
DURATHANE 506 SP
A solvent-free polyurethane-based flexible sport courts system featuring an unique tenacity abrasion resistance of PU elasticity. Regarded as one of the most versatile material for court system anent the aspect of aesthetic, protective and athletic purposes.
- To use as a shock absorbent sport court system; be it indoor/outdoor & either on asphalt or concrete substrate.
- Such as indoor/outdoor athletic courses, tracks, fields, tennis court, basketball court, volleyball court, badminton court, handball court and children’s play grounds, etc.
- Shock absorbent – helps to reduce the risk of knee injuries
- Elastic and abrasion resistance
- Excellent weatherability and durability
- Low cost for maintenance
- Good adhesion on concrete, asphalt, wood, etc.
Available in Standard Flooring colors.
Disclaimer: Coverage figure given is theoretical and the practical coverage may be reduced due to site condition etc. CEMKRETE makes no representation or guarantee of any kind regarding the appearance or suitability of our product. Feel free to contact us for specification assistance,