A trowel applied, polyurethane topping with an end finishing thickness of 6-9 mm screed. Functionally formulated to withstand severe chemical, mechanical, and thermal damages in industrial applications and repairing systems with a Matt and anti-skid finish.
- Mechanically durable to be used on flooring for loading docks and warehouses. Its anti-skid finish makes it ideal to be used in oily/ slippery service condition where the factor of safety is concerned.
- Area of application includes kitchen, beverage processing and packaging plants. It is also suitable for areas where chemical resistance is required, such as in chemical processing plant, containment area and wash down rooms.
- Alternatively, it is also suitable for areas where thermal shock resistance is required, such as with flooring for freezers, refrigerators, and oven installed spaces.
- Anti-skid surface for improved safety factor
- Anti microbial
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Maximum wear, abrasion and impact resistance
- Fastest “turnaround time” product
- User-friendly, no solvent odor during installation
- Optimum sanitation and hygienic finish.
- Easily cleaned and maintained
- Meets Japanese Standard JISZ 2801:2000, 5.2
Standard S-CRETE colors.
Disclaimer: Coverage figure given is theoretical and the practical coverage may be reduced due to site condition etc. CEMKRETE makes no representation or guarantee of any kind regarding the appearance or suitability of our product. Feel free to contact us for specification assistance.