A solvent-free, high chemical resistant Novolac epoxy coating and lining system for concrete and steel.
- Ideal for all cementitious and steel substrates that requires a high chemical and abrasion resistant floor finish.
- Its ultra high build formulation allows for a thickness of up to 100μ to be achieved in a single spray application.
- Recommended to use as a protective and lining coating on both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Application area includes water treatment tanks, chemical production facilities, tank farm, pulp, oil/gas facilities, crude oil production and paper mills.
- Excellent resistance to chemical, abrasion, impact and thermal shock
- High bonding strength when used with suitable primers
- Low permeability to water and chloride ions
- High chemical resistance; passed 60% concentration Hydrochloric Acid (HCI) test
- Low odour and food grade
Available in Standard Flooring Colors and in clear. Other colors can be matched upon request.
Disclaimer: Coverage figure given is theoretical and the practical coverage may be reduced due to site condition etc. CEMKRETE makes no representation or guarantee of any kind regarding the appearance or suitability of our product. Feel free to contact us for specification assistance.