A flow applied, self smoothing polyurethane topping functionally formulated to withstand severe chemical, mechanical, and thermal damages.
- Designed for thin layer applications and repairs and can be used as a new topping over old or worn out polyurethane floors. It is mechanically durable to be used on flooring for loading docks and warehouses.
- Area of application includes kitchen, beverage processing and packaging plants. It is also suitable for areas where chemical resistance is required, such as in chemical processing plant, containment area and wash down rooms.
- Alternatively, it is also suitable for areas where thermal shock resistance is required, such as with flooring for freezers, refrigerators, and oven installed spaces.
- Anti microbial
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Maximum wear, abrasion and impact resistance
- Fastest “turnaround time” product
- User-friendly, no solvent odor during installation
- Optimum sanitation and hygienic finish.
- Easily cleaned and maintained
- Meets Japanese Standard JISZ 2801:2000, 5.2
Available in Standard Flooring Colors. Other colors can be matched upon request.
Disclaimer: Coverage figure given is theoretical and the practical coverage may be reduced due to site condition etc. CEMKRETE makes no representation or guarantee of any kind regarding the appearance or suitability of our product. Feel free to contact us for specification assistance.