A hybrid coating which is synthesized of inorganic component as a main component along with a conductive undercoat to prevent electrostatic build-up in sensitive areas.
- Provides exceptional adhesion to a variety of substrate including prepared old/new concrete floors which are free from oil, stains and other contaminants.
- Area of application includes car parking lot, aircraft hangars, machinery room, utility room, maintenance room, factory, warehouse, chemical lab, general office and food processing plant.
- Water tolerant – product is not sensitive to ground moisture
- Product is not sensitive to high humidity and low temperature during application
- Provides protection against both chemical and mechanical attack
- VOC compliance
- Chemical/oil resistant
- Anti-Stain, Anti-Graffiti
- Fire resistant – cured coating is non-flammable (>500 °C)
- Extremely hard wearing, behave like glass when fully cured
Available in Standard Flooring colors.
Disclaimer: Coverage figure given is theoretical and the practical coverage may be reduced due to site condition etc. CEMKRETE makes no representation or guarantee of any kind regarding the appearance or suitability of our product. Feel free to contact us for specification assistance.