A Non-Gassing Rust Inhibitive Water-Dispersed Epoxy
A high performance, non-gassing, rust inhibitive water dispersed epoxy designed to be used as a primer or top coat on steel substrates.
- Specially formulated as a high performance protective and decorative coating.
- Ideal to be used at site where solvent-based material is not desirable.
- Ideal for use as anti-corrosion for steel pipes, steel tanks and other facilities subjected to corrosion in a clean room environment.
- A rust inhibitor
- Compatible with a wide range of top coats
- Does not leach toxic ingredients after cured and does not contain any amine, ammonia or solvent
- Meets BS 6920-1988 (Part 1) requirement
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals
- Water based product making application in confined places bearable
Primer: Zinc Phosphate and with wide range of light color.
Topcoat: Wide range of colors for industrial usage.
Primer: Low Sheen
Disclaimer: Coverage figure given is theoretical and the practical coverage may be reduced due to site condition etc. CEMKRETE makes no representation or guarantee of any kind regarding the appearance or suitability of our product. Feel free to contact us for specification assistance.