A hybrid coating which is synthesized of inorganic component as a main component and organic component as a sub component with molecular unit reaction. It is has been designed to provide an anti-slip profile while also being an eco-friendly product which contains very little hazardous organic solvent.
- Exceptional adhesion to a variety of substrate including prepared old/new concrete floors which are free from oil, stain and other contaminants.
- Area of application includes car parking lot, aircraft hangar, machinery room, utility room, maintenance room, factory, warehouse, chemical lab, general office and food processing plant.
- Enhanced traction
- VOC compliance
- Anti-stain, Anti-graffiti
- Fire resistant, cured coating is nonflammable (>500 °C)
- Water tolerant, product is not sensitive to ground moisture.
- Product is not sensitive to high humidity and low temperature during application.
Available in standard colors and clear.
Disclaimer: Coverage figure given is theoretical and the practical coverage may be reduced due to site condition etc. CEMKRETE makes no representation or guarantee of any kind regarding the appearance or suitability of our product. Feel free to contact us for specification assistance.