A non-shrink surface conditioner consisting of portland cement and a specific cationic latex.
- Application Area
- Protective Coating
- Structural Repair
A Cementitious Surfacer
- Designed to be used as a surface conditioner or as a skim coat to smoothen out surfaces, and for the most part to cover up old mosaic or unglazed ceramic tile.
- Formulated to waterproof, fill and seals pores/voids as well as pointing of all tiles, and masonry surface.
- Direct application
- Non-toxic, suitable for potable water tank
- Excellent adhesion on porous and non-porous surfaces
- Flexible crack bridging coating
- Resistant to carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion
- Resistant to weather and mild chemicals
Disclaimer: Coverage figure given is theoretical and the practical coverage may be reduced due to site condition etc. CEMKRETE makes no representation or guarantee of any kind regarding the appearance or suitability of our product. Feel free to contact us for specification assistance.