A Polyurethane Foam Injection
A hydrophobic polyurethane grout designed to stop water leakages.
- Typically injected into cracks in concretes, honeycombed concretes, soils, pipes, pipe intrusions and other voids by use of a high pressure pump.
- Stop water leaks coming through cracked or honey-combed concrete voids between wall floor, wall and ceiling, expansion joints, cold joints and pipe intrusions.
- It is used to repair concrete walls, ceilings and floors that are leaking; in tunnels, including limestone, manholes, sewer lines and in concrete dams.
- Seals water carrying cracks
- It can be applied using suitable high or low pressure injection packers.
- Low viscosity
- The expansion rate of the material is 20 times of its own volume.
Disclaimer: Coverage figure given is theoretical and the practical coverage may be reduced due to site condition etc. CEMKRETE makes no representation or guarantee of any kind regarding the appearance or suitability of our product. Feel free to contact us for specification assistance.