A Water Dispersed Non-Gassing Epoxy Coating
A non-gassing, water dispersed epoxy to be used as a primer or top coat.
- Ideal to be used at site where solvent-based material is not desirable.
- Formulated for use at light industrial areas where controlled hygiene and cleanliness are of importance.
- Ideal for use as floor and wall coating in high level manufacturing and highly sensitive areas such as electronics, semi-conductors, precision, calibrating, assembly plant, pharmaceutical and clean room
- Reliable and economical
- Resistant to wide range of chemicals
- Meet BS 6920-1988 (Part 1) requirement
- Less sensitive to moisture during application
- Water based product makes application in confined places bearable
- Compatible with cementitious as well as asphaltic substrate
- Does not leach toxic ingredients after cured and does not contain any amine, ammonia or solvent
Available in Standard Flooring colors. Other colors can be matched upon request.
Disclaimer: Coverage figure given is theoretical and the practical coverage may be reduced due to site condition etc. CEMKRETE makes no representation or guarantee of any kind regarding the appearance or suitability of our product. Feel free to contact us for specification assistance.